Welcome to Fish'n Around!

Thank you for stopping by Fish'n Around, where we aim to inspire, guide and encourage all pescatarians on their new lifestyle journey! By providing recipes, testimonials,and ways to be a pescatarian on a budget, we hope to be YOUR favorite pescatarian pitstop!

Be sure to subscribe to Fish'n Around to stay connected! Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Today's Lunch Brought To You By...


Today was a huge errand day for me. So as I'm walking through the grocery store and my stomach begins growling, I decided against my magnificent plan to make a Eggplant Parmesan dish, therefore I went to the frozen aisle section of the supermarket....LOW and Behold, I found my lunch. MorningStar Farms has an EXCELLENT spicy black bean burger. It took me a while to choose which burger to purchase because they have pretty decadent choices. I cooked it on the stove in a non-stick pan on MED heat until the patty was hot throughout. I topped it with spinach leaves, Honey BBQ sauce, and a Vlasic pickle,on a Nature Owns' Multigrain Sandwich Round! The burger itself has so much flavor and the excess toppings made me forget I was not eating meat! 
Alexia's All Natural Sweet Potato fries are nothing short of AMAZING! Place them on a baking sheet while pre-heating the oven to 425 degrees. Bake them for 20 minutes, being sure to flip the fries over at the ten minute mark. 
ENJOY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment